Thursday, January 16, 2014

Love Forever

This was just a fun little project to do, I liked the two colors so I tried to corporate them into something. I thought that the hand itself came out well but the infinity sign with the heart wasn't needed. As far as feeling successful on this project I feel half way there, it could use a little more work but for not ever drawing a hand, it turned out pretty good. If I were to redo this project I would just remove the infinity sign along with the heart and put a little more detailing on the hand. The part that I had the most trouble on was getting the hand to look proportional. Sometimes the thumb was too fat our the wrist was just looking funny. Overall, I learned to draw a real life thing instead of drawing cartoons or cartoonish work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment